10% OFF on our 'Beginning of the School Year' Selection !!
In Japan, April is the beginning of the school year. One wonders if Japan set its beginning of the year in April (unlike most other countries) to match the end of the Sakura period (cherry blossom), the ultimate symbol of the ephemeral and perpetual cycle of seasons.
We would have dreamed of the covid crisis fading away with the Sakura flowers, but the crisis continues and this new year will, unfortunately, start under dark skies.
Despite the situation, our team is still working its best for you and many projects are following their courses as they should. Check the end of this article for more information on the latest news!
For the beginning of this school year, we've prepared a 10% discount on 20 best-sellers, Dogi, Hakama, Belts, Bags, and Iaito!
If you are in a helping spirit and would like to support us even if you do not have immediate needs, please note that our Dogi and Hakama workshops are those with the most difficulties (they're holding, thanks to you all!), so any order for textile products will be much appreciated!
This offer will end on April 28th, 3 pm JPT.
We are still continuing to add new products to our catalog, and here is what we added in March:
- Following the complete rework of the Minosaka workshop catalog, we have updated all Minosaka Iaito as follow:
- Jidai Koshirae, Higo Koshirae, Musashi Koshirae and Higo Zogan Koshirae have been reworked (new Fuchi/Kashira and/or new Kojiri)
- 6 new high-end Sukashi Tsuba, 1 new Menuki, 1 new Kojiri, two new Saya lacquer and 1 new same color.
- New product, a Higo Koshirae Tanto, available as an instock product and full custom product.
- New pricing on all Minosaka Iaito by about 5%, as Minosaka had to align its prices with the cost of the materials.
- Aikuchi Tanto by the Jisei workshop (two variations available). In stock.
- Publication of a video of a Taisha Ryu training session from the footage we took when we interviewed Yamamoto Takahiro Sensei.
That's it for this month, enjoy the discounts, and see you soon on SeidoShop.com!